Kazkommertsbank announces payment of dividend on preference shares
Kazkommertsbank, one of the largest banks in Kazakhstan and Central Asia, announces today on payment of dividends on preference shares in accordance with decision of the Annual General Meeting of the shareholders on 30 May 2016 and clause 3 of article 24 of the Law On Joint-Stock Companies. The details are as follows:
1. Name of the Bank: JSC Kazkommertsbank; address: 135Zh Gagarin Avenue 050060 Almaty, Kazakhstan; payment details: BIC KZKOKZKX, BIN 911040000021, account KZ75125KZT1001300335 in the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan, BIC NBRKKZKX, residence code -1, sector of economy - 4.
2. Dividend period: Dividend will be paid for the calendar year.
3. Dividends per one preferred share: According to the Shares Issue Prospectus, the dividends on preference shares of the Bank are fixed at 0.04 USD per one preference share, paid in tenge based on the KZT/US$ exchange rate as at the payment date. The KZT/US$ exchange rate is defined as the rate of the morning (major) session of Kazakhstan Stock Exchange on the working day prior to payment date.
4. Start date for the payment: The payment of dividend on preference shares will start on 8 December 2016. The completion date for the list of shareholders eligible for payment of dividends on preference shareholders was 8 November 2016.
5. Order of payment: Dividend will be paid via a transfer to the bank accounts of the preference shareholders.
Maira Saburova, Corporate Secretary
+7 (727) 258-52-21, E-mail: email@example.com
Alma Buirakulova, Investor Relations
+7 (727) 258-51-25, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Larissa Kokovinets, PR Director
+7 (727) 258-54-56, 258-53-92, E-mail: email@example.com