Offering of common shares of JSC Kazkommertsbank
«14» November 2017, Almaty - Joint-Stock Company Kazkommertsbank with the registered address at: Almaty, 135 «Zh» Gagarin Avenue (hereinafter – "Bank") announces that according to results of offering the Bank’s common shares among the current shareholders due to their preemptive rights, the Bank’s Board of Directors made a decision on «14» November 2017 related to offering of the Bank’s remaining common shares among unlimited number of investors.
The Bank’s common shares (NIN KZ1C00400016), issue whereof was registered by the National Bank of Kazakhstan on «01» June 2017 under № А0040 shall be offered under the following conditions:
Number and type of shares being offered – 700 171 633 (Seven hundred million one hundred seventy one thousand six hundred thirty three) common shares of the Bank, which were not offered upon expiration of the deadline given to shareholders for using their preemptive rights.
Offering price – KZT 93,19 per a common share. The offering price is same for all individuals/entities acquiring the Bank’s common shares within such offering.
The period, during which the investor may apply for purchasing common shares being offered, shall be one work day, i.e. from 09:00 to 18:00 on the day following the share offering announcement (hereinafter – "Period").
Conditions for purchasing common shares being offered – the shares shall be offered among unlimited number of investors in the following order:
1) investors shall be prioritized due to the order of submitting applications (date and time of accepting application);
2) investors may apply for purchasing of the Bank’s common shares being offered on an equal basis at the offering Price and within the Period specified;
3) Share Purchase Agreements shall be concluded with investors upon registration of applications submitted within the Period;
4) investor shall pay for shares within 15 calendar days from submission of the share purchase application .
5) Bank shall process the applications accepted and transfer shares to investors as soon as they pay for the shares and provide (within two work days from payment) the order on accrual of shares to their accounts with JSC Integrated Securities Registrar or nominee holder;
6) application shall be deemed void in case of any failure to pay for the shares after 15 days from submission of the share purchase application;
7) offering shall be deemed closed after offering thereof among the investors.
Applications shall be submitted in the following order:
1) investors shall personally submit their applications directly to Bank - (to employees of the Group Capital and Subsidiaries Division: Nizamova Kh.D., Head of Division/Kozlova M.Yu., Chief Manager, to the following address: Almaty, 34 «а» Al-Farabi Avenue, + 7 (727) 2 585 145 ext.: 57868, ext.: 58889; email addresses: KhNizamova@qazkom.kz, MKozlova@qazkom.kz);
2) a responsible employee shall put the date and time of acceptance on each application and register the share purchase applications accepted in a special Registrar»;
3) Bank and investors that applied shall enter into the Securities Purchase Agreements upon registration of applications submitted within the Period.
Information on offering of shares among unlimited number of investors shall be submitted to the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange, Financial Reporting Depositary and nominee holder of The Bank of New York Mellon, and also by publishing such announcement in the Bank’s corporate web-site www.qazkom.kz.
Alma Buirakulova, Investor Relations
+7 (727) 2 585 125, e-mail: email@example.com
Larissa Kokovinets, Marketing and PR Department
+7 (727) 2 585 456, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org