Kazkommertsbank informs its clients that starting from 1 January 2013 the following operations will be conducted provided that the client has an identification number (IIN or BIN):
- opening and maintaining bank accounts in banks and in organizations providing certain banking operations;
- payments and money transfers, including obligatory pension payments and social payments as well as taxes.
Starting from 1 January 2013 the banking services cannot be provided in the following cases:
- no identification number (IIN or BIN) in the state registration certificate (for legal entities) or in identification card for individuals and in other documents;
- the above mentioned documents holding identification numbers (IIN or BIN) were not submitted to the Bank.
For further information, please, contact the Bank's branches or call 585 444 in Almaty, Astana, Aktau, Atyrau, Karaganda, Kokshetau, Kostanay, Kyzylorda, Pavlodar, Petropavlovsk, Taldykorgan, Taraz, Shymkent, Uralsk, Ust-Kamenogorsk or 7111 (toll-free line) for other cities.
* Law "On national registers of identification numbers" #233-3 as of 12 January 2007 and Government Decree #565 as of 11 June 2003 "Approval of transfer to unified number of individual (legal entity) (identification number (business indentification number)) in order to create National registers of Kazakhstan".
Minimum set of application documents for non-residents to open current account at Kazkommertsbank:
- Identity card or passport, or residency permit/identity of stateless person for foreign citizens permanently residing in Kazakhstan;
- Copy of the Individual taxpayer identification number certification document issued by Kazakh tax authority (RNN)
Bank fee for opening of current account is KZT 200.
- KZT 500; or
- USD 10 (or equivalent in other currencies).
This page is under development, for more detailed information on other bank products for individuals, please, click here or contact Call Center, tel: + 727 2 585 444.