Kazkommertsbank informs its clients that starting from 1 January 2013 the following operations will be conducted provided that the client has an identification number (IIN or BIN):
- opening and maintaining bank accounts in banks and in organizations providing certain banking operations;
- payments and money transfers, including obligatory pension payments and social payments as well as taxes.
Starting from 1 January 2013 the banking services cannot be provided in the following cases:
- no identification number (IIN or BIN) in the state registration certificate (for legal entities) or in identification card for individuals and in other documents;
- the above mentioned documents holding identification numbers (IIN or BIN) were not submitted to the Bank.
For further information, please, contact the Bank's branches or call 585 444 in Almaty, Astana, Aktau, Atyrau, Karaganda, Kokshetau, Kostanay, Kyzylorda, Pavlodar, Petropavlovsk, Taldykorgan, Taraz, Shymkent, Uralsk, Ust-Kamenogorsk or 7111 (toll-free line) for other cities.
* Law "On national registers of identification numbers" #233-3 as of 12 January 2007 and Government Decree #565 as of 11 June 2003 "Approval of transfer to unified number of individual (legal entity) (identification number (business indentification number)) in order to create National registers of Kazakhstan".
Kazkommertsbank provides services to both resident and non-resident corporate clients on current accounts opening and further service and maintenance.
The following operations are available:
- Cash transfers between Kazkommertsbank current accounts and to current accounts with other banks (in KZT and foreign currency);
- Conversion (purchase and sell) of cashless foreign currency;
- Cash operations (cash acceptance on current account, cash withdrawal from current account).
Time limits for cash operations:
- between Kazkommertsbank cash accounts – «to the day»,
- to current accounts in other banks – one to three days.
Minimum set of application documents both for residents and non-residents include:
- Signature sample (provided in the Bank)
- Identity card or passport
- Copy of the Individual taxpayer identification number certification document issued by Kazakh tax authority (RNN)
- For entrepreneurs: copy of the registration document issued by Kazakh legal authorities
For further details, please, contact Call Center, tel: + 7 727 2 585 444.